Thursday, August 13, 2009

We love getting thank you notes, emails, and the like. This one certainly made our day:


Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:55 PM
To: Karen Cotton
Subject: Thank You

Hi Karen,
I wanted to let you know what a wonderful job your staff did for my daughter's wedding ( 7/24/09). Christine Turner coordinated the event for us and Liz was on site the night of the wedding and they could not have been any more helpful, pleasant or professional at every interaction.

Not only were my husband and I pleased with EVERYTHING, but I can’t tell you how many phone call, e-mails and even thank you notes we got saying what a fantastic time our guests had and how everything was so terrific.

We’ve all been to weddings where the food is less than great and the ambiance is lacking but without a doubt everything at the Hawthorne was top notch. I’ve been to several “big” weddings in Boston at the Seaport and the Bay Tower Room and believe me ours was just as nice and I might even say better!

I also want to thank the dining room staff for accommodating all of our overnight guests with my breakfast coupons, again just a great staff that really knows customer service.

Thank you all for making our daughters wedding the special evening we’ve always dreamed of.

Regards,
Johanna

Popular Posts