Thursday, January 27, 2011

We can think of two very good reasons why every man should be familiar with Denise Milani. Known to many as “the new queen of eroticism,” this outrageously curvaceous Czech has established herself as the planet’s most popular non-nude glamour model thank to her sexy photo shoots at www.denisemilani.com and www.pinupfiles.com. Drop by and “Czech” her out today! Better yet, take a closer.

Denise Milani Quote:
"Believe it or not, it takes awhile to find a bikini that fits me and it's not just because I'm so busty. A g-string bottom that rides just right on my hips is important, and nobody wants a thong between their cheeks that's not comfortable"


Denise Milani thinks she knows exactly why men find her irresistible. “I think men find me attractive because of my innate confidence,” she says. “Confidence is sexy. My confidence stems not from my physical looks necessarily but from my optimism, healthy view on life and kind heart. I am also goal-oriented and motivating and I think men detect that I am a woman of substance.” It doesn’t hurt that she also fills out a bikini better than nearly any other model on the planet. Milani’s sizzling pictorials have been viewed millions of times on officially sanctioned sites like www.sportsbybrooks.com, www.denisemilani.com and www.pinupfiles.com, as well as on dozens of fan-generated sites all over the internet.

In addition to modeling, Milani is hoping to complete her fitness certification and is interested in creating a book, a Smart Phone application and a merchandising line.














Popular Posts