Monday, March 21, 2011


Thanks to Folica.com I was able to try the brand new Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron before it's launch on the site. Previously, I've shied away from Clipless Curling Irons because I had a bad experience with one particular brand and I just thought all the rest would be the same. Well, the Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron is different. The barrel comes in two sizes (1 inch or 3/4 inch) and it's polished up like nothing else to create smooth long lasting curls. The heat is adjustable and goes up to 350 degrees (which I don't recommend you use). It heats up fast and comes with a heat resistant glove. Now, please keep in mind that just because you have this glove that doesn't mean you won't burn your hand so please use caution.

The end style result after using this product was more wavy than actually curly which I happen to really like right now. Soft wavy hair is so in for Spring 2011! If you've never used a clipless curling iron before it might take a few tries to get it perfect so I recommend you practice swirling your hair around the iron before you turn it on, no need to cause heat damage right?

My favorite feature is the kickstand that's built right in to keep the iron off of the sink, toilet seat, floor, or where ever you put your heat tools when you're styling your hair. Overall, this is a great curling tool and it's far superior over the less expensive brands that don't come with a glove and aren't ceramic.

Available at Folica.com for just $119.99 with free shipping!


Folica Free Shipping on $50 or More

Popular Posts