Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teak on the Hudson is a fabulous restaurant with an amazing deal on Mondays and Thursdays. I recently went there for one of my friend's birthday with a pretty large group of people, we ordered appetizers, drinks, sushi, and entrees and only paid $30.00 a person.

I don't know about you, but whenever I go out with lots of people the tab is usually way higher and I end up paying anywhere from $50.00-$75.00 a person and for a couple it ends up being a lot, but $30.00 a person or $60.00 a couple? That's a fanatic deal, especially since the drinks, food, and atmosphere is amazing.
As far as drinks go I had the Pineapple Upside Down Martini and a glass of Moscato with a splash of Coconut Ciroc and both were delicious! I ordered Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass with ginger mashed potatoes (pictured above) and it was super good. The ginger in the mashed potatoes was subtle but different and the fish was fresh and tasty, since I had so much to eat before my main dish came and because when you're with friends you taste a little bit of everything I had about half left over to bring home.


I sent it to the back to be wrapped up and guess what?!? They gave me someone else's food. The next day at lunch I was ready to dig into my leftovers and that's when I saw it... THAT'S NOT MINE!!! I was so upset, I threw it away and had a boring ol' sandwich instead.

Anyway, my friends also got amazing dishes like the Crispy Bacon wrapped Scallops, Lobster Ravoli, Twin Organic French Cut Chicken with Gorgonzola mashed potatoes, and BBQ ribs to name a few items.

Try it for yourself:
Teak on the Hudson
16 Hudson Pl # 18
Hoboken, NJ 07030-5518
(201) 653-6888

Popular Posts