Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Several days ago we received this really nice voice mail message.  We thought you might enjoy "hearing" it too!
Hello Karen!  This is Ron Clark.
We had a wedding for my daughter Paige and Dave, her husband, on Sunday evening and I just wanted to let you know that Liz was just outstanding and meeting every need that we had that evening and it was just a totally flawless evening for my family and of course my daughter Paige.
When I called in I was going to talk to Liz and tell her thanks again but I was told that you were the Director of Catering that started everything well for Paige (you probably worked with my wife, Malia) and I just wanted to let you all know that it was just a great wedding and everyone just raved about the food and the location and the service, and I’ve got to echo that too.
So thanks a bunch! My phone number is . . . . .

We love hearing compliments, reading compliments, and generally just making our guests happy.  If you are looking for a place to hold a wedding reception, you will not find a place with better customer service than the Hawthorne Hotel.

I hope to see you (or hear from you) here!

Juli

Popular Posts