Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This is the time of year that weddings slow down and I am busy meeting with lots of couples to plan their wedding ceremonies. Consequently I don't have many weddings to post on this blog until March when the wedding season cranks up speed!
When I read on Facebook about Lyn Graves' Fresh Affairs TableTop Extravaganza co-hosted with Rocky Top Catering on Sunday afternoon February 24th, I decided to pay a visit, take some pictures and post them on this blog for you to see. Lyn's creations are always breath-taking but a whole warehouse full? WOW!
Total Productions did the spectacular lighting which transformed the space into a magical fantasy castle and Steve Stowe with Joe Bunn DJ Company provided the upbeat music.
Steve Stowe with Joe Bunn DJ and Rick Bryda of Total Productions.
Alexia of Alexia's Bridal Boutique was there greeting guests and I saw Angie Wright with Chic Details, wedding planner there too. And wouldn't you know, Jen, my bride getting married this May at North Ridge Country Club and her mother, Susan, were there. She spotted me first and I was so surprised to see her. She lives in VA but was down for the weekend planning her wedding. I was happy to meet her mother for the first time. Later on she introduced me to a couple she had met there who are marrying next January and need an officiant. I was most happy to meet them and discuss their wedding which will combine American and Chinese wedding customs.
Then a couple that I had met at the Carolina Inn Bridal Show in 2012 recognized me and thanked me for helping them find a church that would host their wedding which is also coming up in May. (I was already booked for their day.) Wow!
Kevin DeHimer and his crew with Rocky Top were all over the place offering up delectable hors d'oeuvres and drinks.  Here are some more photos. I wish I had brought my "real" camera. These were taken with my iPhone and not a sharp as I would like but you get the idea.

Party Reflections did all the place settings and decor. Beautiful! It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! 


Popular Posts