Tuesday, July 30, 2013




I have been quite busy putting together new dresses for the bridal line, sorting out the bridal boutique and my office. Amidst all the mayhem I knew I wanted to have another photo shoot even if it was just for a few dresses. Sometimes the stress of putting things together and life in general can be overwhelming so I kept it simple. I used professionals who would be just that- professional, do their job excellently and make my life easier. Jide Alakija is a friend of mine and we have an easy rapport, I have always admired his work and so he was the photographer for the day. Elaine Shobanjo of ShoMya provided makeup, Uju modelled and Idowu Asumah of StudioWellbrook shot behind the scenes footage. Demilade and Lumi stepped in on the day to support Jide, my sister Laolu and fab neice Oluwakemi supported me. The venue was my aunts ocean view apartment block in Victoria Island. The sun shone reassuringly (it was raining season, thank you God) and I just let the pro's do their job. The location was nothing short of stunning in its simplicity, no props needed just the pros. It was such a fun day and the team were all lovely to work with. The energy was upbeat and positive, it was a group of people doing what they love so it didn't feel like work and I'm thankful for that.

We started off with pictures of myself, the boutique, and office which you have seen in a previous post. So now i'll share with you behind the scenes footage and pictures from our next editorial shots.

                                         




























Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on the shoot. It was a beautiful day and the scenery was breathtaking. Sometimes its easy to forget just what a beautiful city lagos can be. I look forward to sharing the finished product with you.

Popular Posts