Wednesday, July 13, 2011




Using a blowdryer, it's one of those things that I never really look forward to.  For me, blowdrying takes a long time and that's never the last step, unless I just plan on bunning and then why blow dry?  So there's always an additional step after blowdrying whether it be using a flat iron or a curling iron.  So when I choose a blow dryer to use it has to get my hair as ready for the next step so there are a few things I look for in a blow dryer:



  1. Must be lightweight
  2. Have adjustable heat settings and a cool air button
  3. Long Swivel cord
  4. Ion Technology 
So when I was invited to try the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer from Misikko.com, I knew it just might be a good one because it has all four of the things I look for plus more.  So far, I've used this dryer on myself, my mom, and Gram.  Worked like a charm on all three of us, quickly too.  Our hair was dry in no time and didn't smell  like blow dryer, it even had a little bit of a shine to it thanks to the Pure Tourmaline Crystals.  This blow dryer even has Silver Nanotechnology for antibacterial Protection, not that I think you really need antibacterial protection if it's just a family blowdryer but stylists?  Take note.


This blowdryer is available (on sale, I might add) at Misikko, an online hair tool paradise!  They have blowdryers, flat irons, curling irons, and beauty & hair care items.  Shipping is super quick and the customer service is always on point.  Now the retail price of the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer is $314.99 but at Misikko you can get it for $194.99, still a splurge but totally worth it.  

Popular Posts