Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray, 3.3 oz


I've been a little bit bad with the roller sets this summer.  I really thought I would be able to avoid them much more than I have been, but it seems like every time I turn around there's an event or something that I want to have my hair down and sleek for. **shrugs**


On the plus side, I've found a new product for people with fine hair.  It's a shine spray!  Whenever I get a roller set I always skip the final douse of sheen spray at the end because it always ends up weighing my otherwise bouncy blowout down.  So recently, I got a roller set done early in the AM and I was going out that night.  I wanted to add some shine to my hair but I was a little bit hesitant because I still wanted the super swing and bounce.  I picked up Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray and I was pleasantly surprised.  This is my favorite shine spray by far!  It is super duper light, provides amazing shine, and even smells great!  It's like a shine perfume spray for your hair.  I love it!

Popular Posts