Friday, April 26, 2013

Today I received a call at 11:30 from the friend of a couple who were going to the Wake County courthouse to get married. He saw this video on line and decided that was NOT the desirable way to get married! So he googled Raleigh wedding minister, found me and called me and at 2:30 this afternoon he and his wife surprised the lucky couple by bringing them to my wedding garden to be married instead of to the courthouse. He told me about the video and I just had to see this. After viewing this "wedding," I decided to share it with you just so you know what these weddings are like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdzI7kT9evk


***********************************************
To contact me:
919-345-4608
Or leave a comment below!

************************************************

Popular Posts