Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We just received this very nice email. Of course, we always take full credit for excellent weather! :-)

Juli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Christine, Liz, etc. -

For once I am at a loss for words, which is a rarity!!

EVERYTHING was beyond perfect!!! I did not hear even a peep of negative from anyone, all I heard was how gorgeous the venue was, the food was superb, the staff was excellent, the weather, etc. (and especially the candy) was the best they have experienced at a wedding!

From the beginning of our planning until the check-out on Sunday morning I could not have asked for more, it was beyond a pleasure working with everyone and could not have pulled of the wedding of the year without you!!! (LOL) I don't know what to do now with all my free time!

THANK YOU soooo much for everything!!!

Susan & Matt

Popular Posts